Friday, June 5, 2009

Horray for Hollywood

I haven't ever done this on my blog but I would like to salute Hollywood for a few exceptional productions:

Star Trek- Holy Cow! Got to see that one again! And I'm no Trekkie, so that's saying something if I want to see a movie again (especially with the price to see a movie. Good grief you lose an arm and a leg). Plus, there is a fantastic looking cast, which isn't bad either.

Burn Notice- Great show- a spy who's been burned (basically can't work as a spy anymore) uses his talents to help other people. And the character interactions are a riot.


Psych- I love this show! I have watched every episode of every season. My only regret is that the new season doesn't start until August. Anyway, synopsis is Shawn pretends to be a psychic and solves cases for the Santa Barbara police department with the help of his best friend, partner, and pharmaceutical salesman Gus. Adding tension this season is the budding relationship between Shawn and his old highschool girlfriend and the recent show of interest from long time crush Juliet who he works with.

So for those of you who have some spare time on your hands and need help turning your brain to mush, take my advice and veg out like a couch potato on any of these fantastic features.

2 comments:

Driel said...

We love Burn Notice, too. That is where I got Fiona's name. I love that Fiona is the actress from Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken.

Jenny said...

I love burn notice! Breezy turned me on to it. Such a good show