Monday, June 22, 2009

Church History Trip!! (Amy)

On Saturday, I got back from a two week Church History Trip. We visited sites along the East coast from Church history as well as some of our country's historical sites. We visited Liberty Jail, Adam-Ondi-Ahman, Nauvoo, Carthage Jail, Gettysburg, Washington D.C., Philadelphia, Liberty Bell, New York City, Susquehanna River, Sacred Grove, Hill Cumorah, Niagra falls, the Kirtland Temple, and some other places. I got to go with some of my Davis cousins which made it even better! I had a blast! I met a ton of new people and had fun times as well as spiritual experiences!



Adam-Ondi-Ahman




Me at the Washington D.C. Temple. It is one of my favorites!





At the Capitol Building and the White House in Washington D.C.


We went and saw Phantom of the Opera on Broadway while in NYC. It was Amazing!




The Nauvoo Temple- All of us cousins that went on the trip



At the Sacred Grove. That place is amazing and so beautiful!




Susquehanna River-All the Young Men sang Called to Serve. It was incredible!


Thank you to Larry and Ginger Ewell for being fantastic leaders and to Grandma Davis for allowing me to go!

1 comment:

Shennie said...

What great places to go! It looks like so much fun, I wish I had that many cousins to hang out with.