Friday, June 13, 2008

Linda's Graduation





It's really weird to think that I've graduated. It still doesn't feel like it. It was really fun, though. I gave a Harry Potter speech that was, I thought, pretty awesome. It was all about the pensieve and then I reminisced about our high school days. Nobody could recognize me because I straightened my hair and didn't wear my glasses. But have no fear, I did wear glasses during my speech. Check them out!

I found out later that the administrator that was in charge of graduation frowned upon my glasses, saying that they were much too silly for such an occasion. She said that she wouldn't have let me wear them if she'd known I was going to do that. But that's exactly why I didn't tell her :)

1 comment:

Driel said...

You go Linda!!! I love the glasses. What a silly administrator, trying to take all the fun out of graduation. I wish I could have heard your speech. I loved the sign, too!