Monday, October 19, 2009

Homecoming 2009 (Amy)






Last week was homecoming week and since I'm in student council that means busy, busy, but also tons of fun!! We had great dress up days and different activities and tailgate, football game, and the dance were definitely good stuff!! :)
I went to homecoming with my friend joey in a group with my best friend and her date, another couple, and two girls who wanted to go but aren't old enough to date :D Julie was nice enough to let me use one of her dresses and shoes and her and Megan even did my hair and makeup! Thanks guys!! :)
Here's some pictures from the fun-filled week!

Techno Day



Western day


1 comment:

Marianne said...

Amy, you looked gorgeous! I do think that the "cowgirl look" looks good on you but then again I think your dad looks like Randy Travis.
Aunt Marianne