Sunday, October 12, 2008

Bunkerville


A few weeks ago, Dad, Amy, and I took a trip up to Bunkerville for some dove hunting with Uncle Bob, Brian, and Jonathan. Little did they know what they were getting themselves in for. The day started out well. It was a beautiful morning and the guys got in some good shots. Amy, Johnny, and I got kind of bored just chasing after doves. So we jumped on a couple four wheelers and took off. Well, I took a hill that was more than I can handle and it's lucky that Johnny and I weren't killed. Johnny came out alright, but I got pretty knicked up. The four wheeler rolled over my leg and at first I thought it might be broken. Thank goodness it wasn't, but it's still not great. I've had just about all of the colors of the rainbow in my bruises and for the first few days it was swollen really big. My arm is starting to heal (I landed on my arm when I was thrown off the four wheeler) and Mom and Dad are hoping it won't scar.


On a lighter note, after all of this trauma, we got to try out our cousins' new swimming hole. Really, it's more like a small lake. They have a zip line and a high dive and a rope swing. It's amazing.

1 comment:

Phyllis said...

It is good to hear the whole story of what happened. When I saw you at the Broadcast you looked pretty banged up, and I am sure sorry. I hope your continue to heal well.
sister Diether